Apply for job >
£18,247-£21,080 pa (pro-rata 21.5 hrs per week)
Enthusiastic, adaptable and highly organised, you’ll provide comprehensive admin and financial support to our services in Sevenoaks.
Your roles as Administrator will include:
• Maintaining efficient and up-to-date records of financial transactions
• Handling cash payments and maintaining petty cash systems
• Interpreting information from DWP and HB regarding rent payments and providing service user weekly rent account information to the staff team
• Providing analysis of expenditure as and when required
• Maintaining filing and admin systems
• Planning and purchasing office supplies
• Undertaking word processing and minute taking tasks as required.
To join us as an Administrator you will need:
• To be an excellent team player, with a flexible and motivated approach
• Good communication skills and a professional telephone manner
• Finance, administration and minute taking experience
• Experience of completing financial returns/records
• IT skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office packages
• Willingness to undertake training
• A driving licence.
Managing more than 120 services nationwide, Richmond Fellowship provides an immensely diverse range of services to people with mental health needs.
We offer great benefits, including 25 days’ holiday per year, contributory pension scheme, employee assistance programme and childcare vouchers.
To apply please click on the apply button below.
Closing date: 22nd August 2012. Interviews: 3rd September 2012.
Mental Health doesn’t discriminate - neither do we