Apply for job >
Floating Support Officer
£10 - £14 per hour
Our client is looking for a floating support officer to join one of their most established teams based in West London. The team supports clients with generic support needs and they need someone with an outstanding knowledge in this area. If you are a person who loves to help people and are passionate about supporting others then this is the opportunity for you. The client aims to promote a participative relationship enabling the clients to gain increasing independence and to develop their full potential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a caseload of 20 within their own tenancies.
- Managing clients with substance misuse issues, mental health, mild learning disabilities and physical disabilities.
- Lone working.
- Providing advice around housing benefits.
- Conducting home visits
- Conducting and updating needs and risk assessments.
Candidates for the post will need:
- Experience of lone working and of floating support
Experience working with substance misuse clients
- Passion towards helping vulnerable people within our society
- Must have written support plans and conducted needs and risk assessments.
- Good experience of liaising with external agencies
- Good knowledge of the benefits system
- Needs to be IT literate
- Must be a Car Driver
- An enhanced CRB disclosure issued within the last 6 months
Morgan Hunt Public Sector Ltd is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt are an equal opportunities employer.