Apply for job >
£20 - £32 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity for a Mental Health Professional who would like to further develop their career and join a CAMHS team based in East London. This CAMHS service is responsible for providing Tier 2 substance misuse treatment to young people involved with the Youth Offending Team (YOT) and those with Tier 3 substance misuse needs.
Applicants MUST have one of the following qualifications:
- Appropriate professional qualification.
- An enhanced CRB disclosure issued within the last 12 months
Candidate MUST have knowledge of the following:
- The Children Act 1989
- The Mental Health act 1982
- The Crime and Disorder Act 1998
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a caseload, prioritising assessments and providing treatment in a YOT setting
- Working effectively across organisational boundaries
- Liaising with external agencies.
- Delivering CAMHS consultation within a multi agency professional setting YOT
- Writing confidential reports for court and other service providers that may have wide ranging implications for adolescents and their families
If you are interested in this position, please contact us immediately.
Morgan Hunt Public Sector Ltd is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt are an equal opportunities employer.