Revenue Team Controller
Join Richmond Fellowship in the role of Revenue Team Controller and you could soon be playing a vital role in ensuring that the team based at our head office deliver an efficient income processing and collection function. Our Revenue team handles around 150 invoices per month, with an extra 75 each quarter, whilst our rent accounting system manages almost 750 client records each year. And, with our income in 2012/13 expected to be around £36 million, efficient financial processes are vital.
As Revenue Team Controller, you will:
• Play a key role in the team’s ability to achieve targets
• Deliver an efficient and accurate income processing and credit management service
• Deputise for the Revenue Team Leader when required
• Ensure month end accounts are as up-to-date as possible
• Get involved in the enhancement of sales and rent ledger IT systems
• Take the lead on all invoiced debt beyond its credit term but less than 90 days old
• Ensure output VAT on invoices conforms to HMRC regulations
To join us as Revenue Team Controller, you must have:
• A background in Finance, preferably with some accounts receivable experience gained working in a RSL environment
• An impressive track record of using IT – ideally SUN and/or Saturn (or similar) rent accounting package, plus proficiency in MS Office
• An understanding of proactive debt management to deliver targeted cash inflows and minimise bad or doubtful debt
• A proven record of planning personal workloads and setting and achieving personal targets
• The ability to work in accordance with explicit accounting policies, processes and procedures
• An appreciation of VAT, RSL accounting standards and best practice for a finance processing team
• Good priority setting, deadline management and control assurance skills
• A flair for establishing effective working relationships with everyone you deal with
We offer great benefits, including 25 days’ holiday per year, contributory pension scheme, employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers as well as a comprehensive induction and high quality training opportunities.
Managing more than 120 services nationwide, Richmond Fellowship provides an immensely diverse range of services to people with mental health needs.
For more details and to apply, please click on the apply buttone below.
Closing date: 2 July 2012. Interviews: 11 July 2012.